Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sales! Sales! Sales


Good evening! I so hope your week has been going well. Mine has been very busy... between work and the end of the school year activities for my daughter Emma, I haven't had much spare time at all. But with all those activities, come pics! Me luv pics! :)

Here are a couple of pics from the D.A.R.E. Graduation Ceremony from Monday Night.  I am so very proud of my Emma and all of her fellow class mates for their accomplishments in the program.  If you are curious what D.A.R.E. stands for, it is "Drug Abuse Resistance Education."  Millions of school children around the world benefit from D.A.R.E., the highly acclaimed program that gives kids the skills they need to avoid involvement in drugs, gangs, and violence.

D.A.R.E. was founded in 1983 in Los Angeles and has proven so successful that it is now being implemented in 75 percent of our nation's school districts and in more than 43 countries around the world.  If you'd like to learn more, you can check out their site here.


My little Graduate!

Wednesday night our Girl Scout Troop went to a local horse ranch to learn how to care for and ride horses.  This was their second evening spent at the ranch and they now have earned the horse badge. Talk about some very excited 11 year old girls! They had a complete blast!  My Emma was so intrigued by it, that she wants to attend the camp, at the ranch this Summer(we'll see if we can afford that...). I took loads of pics, but haven't had the time to download them off of my camera. Soon though... soon... (I'm dying to scrap them!!!)

Oh, and I must point you in the direction of some amazing sales.

Late Night Scraps has a sale starting tomorrow and running
until May 31st.  Kits, doodles, and more are all $2.00
each! A sale you are not gonna want to miss!!! The sale
is at both of her stores too, which I've linked you up to, below.


And Rachael with Creations by Rachael also has an amazing sale going on. It's the "Buy This, Get That Sale" and runs until May 30th.  Just add any kit and the matching quick pages to your cart and the quick pages are yours free! Sweet hey?


Well, that's about it for tonight... I have laundry to tend to. Tah! Tah! And thanx for stoppin' by and taking a glimpse at my world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails