Sunday, August 22, 2010

New digital goodies!!!

Happy Sunday to you! So glad you popped in for a visit!
I hope your Sunday has been a wonderful one. Me... I spent the afternoon in the sun by the pool with family.
Ahhhh... the perfect way to spend the day... so very relaxing.  The temp here is was 85 and the pool temp was 90; perfect pool weather indeed.

(*All images are totally clickable to the shoppe and my gallery for full credit.)

So, have you seen this adorable new kit by Late Night Scraps of Plucky Pear Designs?  Kelly has a new little boy due in September(Congrats Kelly!!!) and she wanted to create a cute baby boy kit that she could use for his early photos. My Boy is full of doodle baby accessories... from booties to bassinets. Perfect for all those baby boys!



And here two my scraps with this sweet kit.


And Taya. This is a pic of my nephew's daughter, yes a girl.
So you see, this kit works perfectly for girl themed LOs also.


And hey, you got Summer pics waiting to be scrapped? Well here you go; presenting "On the Grill!"
Outdoor fun, grilling and barbecues are a big part of what summer is all about! You'll find everything you need to scrap your picnic, barbecue, grilling adventure, family reunion or backyard party with this fantastic collaboration kit with Amanda Carlson Designs of Funky Playground and Pixel Gypsy Designs!





And my scrap with this perfect Summer kit.



In addition to the above wonderful new goodies by the designers I CT for, I also squeezed in some additional scrappin' using some other must have products. All of which, are vacation pics from our annual trip to the Rui Jalisco Resort in PV, Mexico. Yes, I dreaming of being back on the beaches of beautiful Mexico! :)



Favorite Spot




Well, that about sums it up for me today... I'm off to scrap now! Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails