Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Monday Morning Peeps!!!

Happy Monday peeps! Can you believe it's the end of August already?  Where did the Summer go? Though I do luv Summer, I'm so lookin' forward to Fall and nature's beauty!  

My Emma will be back at school come Wednesday and she's very excited to be entering the 6th grade. Because this last weekend was the last weekend before going back to school, we wrapped up Summer break with a whole lot of fun!  Let me share a few pics from our past weekend fun.

Friday: A day trip to Noah's Ark in the Dells with my Emma and her friend Delaney!
We had an absolute blast!






Saturday morning: Some horse back riding at one of my best friend's farm.
Emma thoroughly enjoyed this and probably would have stayed all day
if I let her! A big THANK YOU to Becky and her daughter Haylee
for making Emma's Summer complete!




Friday Night:  We topped off our day with dinner outwith family and friends, and our adorable
neice Gracyn! Fun was had by all and we all left with full tummies!

Sunday: Emma and Tony went golfing in the morning and the rest of the day was spent by the pool, basting in the sun! Ahhhhwwww... what a wonderful weekend we had!

In the digi world, my three CT gigs have been pretty quiet the last week or so, thus it’s allowed me the time to scrap with a number of kits I purchased recently. Wooot! I do love, love, love the creations by the designers I CT for, but it’s always fun to scrap other designers work too. Lord knows there an unbelievable amount of amazing designers out in the digi world.(Although, I must admit, I’m partial to the work by Creations by Rachael, Late Night Scraps, and Amanda Carlson Designs!)  :-)

Anyhow, I have a number of Los to share with you all, so lets get started!
Full credits can be found in my galler over at Digitl Shop Talk.






Well thanx for stoppin' bye! I'll catch yah all later! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails