Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday all! I'm glad you found your way to my blog, I have lots to share...

First and formost, I wanted to inform you, that things over at Plucky Pear Designs are bit quiet.
Kelly is off having a bundle of joy and Rachael is dealing with a family emergency. The store will remain open, but answering of emails may be slow. Customer Service emails will be slowly answered.
So please be patient. Thank you!

Kelly has released a couple of new Commercial Use goodies(as shown below) and if all goes as planned, a couple more personal use goodies. So be keepin' your eyes open!!!






And for my other CT gig, Amanda paired up with Girl Boy Girl-Designs by Jenn Balding and created some amazing grab bags.  Both are available in the shoppe now(links provided below).

The September Grab Bag is one of two jam packed Grab Bag collaboration between Girl Boy Girl Designs and Amanda Carlson Designs available from September 1-30.  This awesome bag is filled with deep jewel tones and includes 7 products!! Flair, button clusters, frames, polka dotted papers, solid papers, frames, word bits, page sprinkles/scatters, and an alpha! 




And in the second  bag you'll get a mini kit, templates, glitters, word art, and more! It contains 8 brand new products for one incredibly low price.



Trust me you will fall in love with these Autumn grab bags right away.
My two layouts below can attest to that, and so can I!
They are packed with all the beauty of Autumn!!!

(Full credits of all my layouts below can be found in my main gallery here.)



And these here are few of my latest layouts.  Because things are quiet over at Plucky Pear, I've been scrappin' a whole lot of my scrappin' stash goodies! Wooot! Wooot!





Well, that about does it for now. Thanx for checkin' in!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails