Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New goodies by Creations by Rachael and a freebie!!!

 Good evening all!

I'm here to fill you in on the latest by Creations by Rachael and you are going to luv it!!!
Presenting "Ouchies"  and all of it's wonderful goodies too!
You'll find a full kit, alpha, wordart, and quickpages!
To save a few bucks, grab the bundle!

And all can be found here at Plucky Pear Desgins!! 





  
Oh and for that freebie... head on over to Danyale Lewis' blog
and scoop yourself up this great alpha set! 
(And an FYI for you, Danyale is also the creator of the amazing wordart and alpha above.)
Superb creations Danyale!!! :-)



And here are my creations... what a fun kit to play with!


(Full credits for my LOs can be found in my full gallery here.)

Well, that about does it for me this evening!
Happy scrappin'!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails