Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday and awesome new goods!!!

Hey there peeps!!! It's Friday!!!  I hope your week has been better then mine... I've been a bit under-the-weather with a virus, and slowly getting back to the norm.  Thank goodness, because we have some wonderful plans for the weekend. We are going to spend some time out in this beautiful Autmn weather and hit a local corn maze/pumpkin patch and also, we are going to our local Fall Festival.
Can you tell I'm excited?!
Well, after being cooped up for a week, I'm ready to get out!!!
I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend too!

Well scrappers, I have some awesome new goods to brag up!!!
Presenting "Book Worm" by the amazing Late Night Scraps.
Whether you are totally into books or are looking for
something a little different for back to school photos, this kit is sure to please.

You can find "Book Worm" at Late Night Scraps Scrapbook Bytes Shoppe.


The ultimate QPs for you thsoe QP lovers out there:


Oh, and here are my creations with this wonderful kit.
My LOs reflect how it works so well for book lovers and for back to school.



(*Full credits of my LOs can be found in my gallery.)

Oh, a check out these amazing new doodles that Late Night Scrap has in her store!
Wooot! Wooot! Just in time for the Fall and Halloween season!




Oh, and one more thing...

Hi! We are Ms. Wisteria and Ms. Skunkers and we are lookin' for a good home! But, we must stay together! We are loving, playful, and healthy kitties and would be a perfect pair for your home!
Won't you adopt us?
Ms. Wisteria
and Ms. Skunkers 

Tah! Tah! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails