Saturday, October 9, 2010

Creations by Rachael's Gotta Pixel-October Gotta Grab It Goodies

Bright and cheerful and perfect for Fall are
Creations by Rachael's Gotta Pixel-October Gotta Grab It Goodies! They are at the amazing
price of $1.00 each until October 12th, so grab them quick!

Reminiscent of festively decorated hearths set above flickering flames in fireplaces surrounded by family. Everyone all cuddled around to warm up after enjoying the brisk air of the season.
And these are all perfect to scrap those pics!
So grab them now scrappers!!!






And here is my first layout with these wonderful Autumn goodies!
What an amazing collection of goodies Rachael created,
so totally perfect for the colors of Autumn I've captured in the last couple of weeks.
Here in Wisconsin the colors are vibrant and rich and so pleasing to scrap!
I'm thoroughly enjoying these!!!


Oh, and how about a sneak peak at Racheal's next release?! It's totally yummy....!!!
 This gorgeous kit will be hitting the
store shelves at the Digi Chick this Thursday!
And I've had the pleasure of scrappin' with it already, and I must say, it's a perfect Autumn kit!
The color palette is uniquely amazing, and the papers and elements richly say Autumn!
So, keep your eyes on her shoppe, right here.


Well, and as long as I'm here, I think I'll share a couple more of my recent LOs. :-)

The first was a LO I created for the 10/02 Saturday Special Challenge I participated in
over at Matter a Scraps. I so love challenges, becasue it helps me focus.
Ya know, so the LO doesn't go astrary... LOL! Mine do that alot... ;-)
This challenge was to scrap a panoramic photo
and it helped me scrap a photo size I typical don't scrap. Loved it!

See my creation! 


And this LO was scrapped using one of Boutique Cute Dolls minis.
 I am the biggest hoarding of her designs, really I am!
I love her creations and own alot of them and figured it's about time to get scrappin' um'!
What helped me along on this, was I found that she set up shoppe at Sugar Hill Co! Woot!
She does have a shoppe over at Digi Scrappers Brasil, but I just didn't feel comfortable there,
simply because there main language is not English... Don't get me wrong, it's a great site and all... but I'm feeling like Sugar Hill Co is a better fit for me. Anyhow, so I'm hanging my hat there some now too.


Oh, and one last thing... I wanted to mention that I recently stepped-down from my Creative Team spots with Late Night Scraps and Amanda Carlson Designs.
I had been tossing it around in my head for a bit now, and finally got the guts up to do it
(It was hard, after being with them for so long... they feel like family... ya know...).
I know I'm gonna miss them, the teams, and the designs they created, but
I was feeling the need to free up some time...(Maybe to scrap some of those hoarded designs I have in my stash! LOL! More family time... additional time to help Mom, stuff like that.)
So... I'm currently on one Creative Team - Creations by Rachael.

Well, I guess I'm out of here for the night! Off to the couch with the pup and kitties.
Nite all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails