Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good Sunday morning to you! So how has the beginning of your new year been? Mine has been busy, but fun! Yesterday Emma and I had a Lia Sophia jewelry party, which was loads of fun. (One can never have enough Lia Sophia jewelry!!!) And then last night, Tony and I went to my company Christmas party, which was also enjoyable. (Good food and good company!)

I have a couple of new LOs to share with you. The first includes pics of the driveway up to my parents home. It is always so beautiful, Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter!




And this one, is of a pic of me and my "crazy" Aunt Barb. Not crazy as in loonie in the head, but crazy as in loads of fun. She is so totally beautiful, inside and out! She has always been an inspiration to me. (I'll have to send her a copy of this LO,
so she knows how much she means to me.)


Complete credits for both LOs can be found in my gallery at DST.

Well, today... I first have some ironing to do and then Emma and I are going to do a lil' shoppn' with my Mom. Emma is very excited, because we are going to get her a fish for her new fish tank. Grandma got her the fish tank for Christmas. I'm also wanting to pick up some more yarn, so I can make some more scarves and hats.

So, off I go for the day. And have a great day! Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails