Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Sunday~

Wow! It has been busy in my world lately... As you can probably tell, because I haven't been posting regularly. I hate it when life gets out of control, and I go off my normal schedule and lose track of daily responsibilities!!! :( So, this will be fairly short, so I can get busy in my world! I've gott catch up!
Anyhow, Pixel Gypsy Designs has been crazy with action; full of a tons of new designers and superb new products. Wayyyyyy too many to even begin to tell you about! But, head on over to the shoppe and check it out; you'll find loads of inspiration too. Here are few of my latest LOs using some of the new products:




Full credits of my LOs found here.
Well, I out of here! I've got alot to do!!! Tah! Tah! And have a wonderful Sunday! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails