Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Sunday!!!

So, here it is again... Another week has passed; I sure wished time would slow down... Today I have a couple of my latest LOs to show you. I completed 8 LOs since my last post, but only have time to share a couple.
This one is of my goofy Emma in which she is full of Fall Frenzy. Most of the LO consists of a new kit called "Thankful" by Amanda Carslon of Pixel Gypsy Designs.


I also created this one of my Emma at her first tap lesson of the year, in the brand new dance studio(Way cool hey?)! I used "Erin's Paisley Perfection" and photo action "Studio B&W" by Sherrie Piegdon of Pixel Gypsy Designs. The back ground paper is called "Paperie Pack 2" by ShelleyRae Designs.


Complete credits for my above two LOs can be found here.
Moving on... My Emma has been accepted to participate in the Nationals Miss Jr. Teen Milwaukee Pageant, which has been a very exciting event for her so far(And me!). Yesterday was the pageant training. We learned the ins and outs of the pageant and the girls learned the pageant walk and wave. Here is a pic of all of the contestants giving the walk a try(Emma is in the green.) Emma has the walk down to a tee already!!! :)

Oh, and here is Emma and Jenna modeling this year's costumes; They call themselves the Diva Pirates.
And after the training yesterday, on our way home I drove by this spot that was perfect for pics. So... I turned my car around a snapped away; The girls really enjoyed that too! Here are two of my favorites: I haven't played with them yet, so they are right off my camera. I can't wait to spruce them up. Heck I think they are beautiful just as they are, but I must play! LOL!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails