Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall has arrived!

Yep! The air has cooled and the leaves are starting to turn and fall from their trees. And last night we had frost warnings!!! :( I so luv Fall, but I'm not much for Winter. I used to luv Winter as a child, but now I prefer the beach and sand over piles of snow. Oh well, life goes on... I must admit though, I love getting snowed in and stuck in the house for the day! It gives Emma and I chance to enjoy an entire day doing whatever we like... We usually play games and stuff like that.
Anyhow, Emma's pageant is only a week away!! Her formal wear and interview outfits arrived in the mail this last week and they fit her perfectly! I will press them today, so they are all ready for the big day!
Today is the Fall Fest here in our quint little town and Emma and I are hoping to go down to the square and enjoy it! It's a tradition with her and I; a great way to spend time together. It is suppose to rain today, but I'm hoping it holds off until later today.
Otherwise, there of course new products over at Pixel Gypsy Designs!!! Lots of them! So you should probably head over there and check them out. Here are a few of the new items that I played with.
This first collection is called "Cowboy Cool" by Elsie Hansen; isn't it just too cool! :)

And here is a layout I created using this kit. It is the perfect kit for scrappn' our pics from our visit to Old World Wisconsin. :)
And there is "Wonder" by Ami Collefello; such a whimsical and fun kit.

And Sherrie Piegdon added these fun doodles to the store this week! Cute hey?!!!
And here is my LO playing with them.

Full credits for my LOs can be found here.

Well, I best get some work down around here so we can play later!!! Tah! Tah! Until next week...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails