Monday, January 19, 2009

Lookie! Lookie!


Yep! I redesigned my blog!! :) New template, new header, and new color scheme! Can you tell I'm sick of the Winter months and snow, and want Summer and Summer fun back?!!! I really am sick of Winter! We've received 54 inches of snow already this year, which is twice as much as our normal average snow fall. Disgusting hey?!! Although, I will admit... it sure makes me appreciate the three season!





While I'm here, I thought I would share my latest LO. I used a couple of the new kits I bought at Shabby Pickle last weekend, a template from Abish Allen and few elements from Sherrie Piegdon, both from Pixel Gyspy Designs. Bright and cheery, of Emma and two of best buds. I just luv how it turned out.


Well, I'm out of here for now. Later peoples! :)

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I noticed your lift when I was updating my blog and re-establishing my blog roll. I know you can't stay away from your bright, sunny, summer stuff for long. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails