Friday, January 29, 2010

Good evening people and happy Friday! So whatcha up to on this fine evening? Any big plans for the weekend? What ever you have planned, I so hope you enjoy them!

Me... I did a good portion of my house cleaning tonight. I busted butt! Four loads of laundry, vacuumed through the house, swept the floors, and cleaned both bathrooms. I kind of figured I best get done what I can tonight, because tomorrow Emma and I are attending a Girl Scout outing. The troop is going to Boulder Gym to do some rock climbing, which should be a blast. And I'm thinkin' I outa try it too! A must take camera experience, for sure!

Otherwise, Sunday I'll probably do the norm... iron and scrap. Although, I am kind of hoping to get my basement cleaned. We'll see...
So, I wanted to tell you about some new designs by Late Night Scraps. Aren't they just too stinkin cute! You can pick them up at her Plucky Pear Designs shoppe and her Scrapbook Bytes shoppe.

Oh, and I must brag this up!!! I have joined another awesome CT!!! Wooo! Whooo! You will now see me sporting Amanda Carlson's blinkie and creating LOs with her amzing goodies! You can find Amanda's designs at Elemental Scraps and Sunshine Studio Scraps. I am so pumped about this, that I had to dig in right away! I'll be scrappin' with this beauty, "Winter Romace." What a wonderfully versitile kit, hey?!!

Well, I'm gonna call it a night! We'll catch you on Sunday! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails