Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Friday folks! Hope all is well with you! Things are good for me; just glad it's Friday! I got up late this morning, so I didn't get to work out, but did make it to work on time. Not a good start to my day; I hate it when I don't get my work out in! But, the rest of my day has been going well, and I'll get that work out in after work tonight.
My Emma is having a couple of her friends over tonight for a sleep-over, and she's all excited about that. She says, they will probably just play the Wii all night. (Sounds about right too! LOL!)
Seeing my header, reminds me I need to give by blog a make-over. I am so ready for Spring and my header just isn't reflecting that. LOL! Maybe this weekend, I'll do that...
Hey, look at the new CU goodies by Late Night Scraps!!! I am so in love with this first set of cloulds; I luv the demenstional look they have! You can find these for yourself over at Plucky Pear Designs or Scrapbook Bytes in her stores there. I can't wait to see what you designers do with these! :)


Oh, and just a reminder that Creations by Rachael is retiring a number of her kits. You can pick them up for only $2 each! An awesome deal for some awesome kits! You can find them in her store over at Plucky Pear Designs, under "Limited Time." Head over there soon, because you only have until February 15th!

I snagged this one, "Into The Woods," which is retiring, and I'm having so much fun scrappin' with it! And still have quiet a few LOs I plan to scrap with it. It's perfect for those outdoorsy adventures and more! And remember, it's only $2!!!!
And here are two of my latest LOs using "Into The Woods."

This kit is one of my all time favorites by Creations by Rachael. It's not one of the retiring kits, but it's still a great deal at $5.00! This kit is guaranteed to capture every memory you have of that fabulous tropical vacation, tiki party, or just another fabulous day at the beach. This kit is what dreams are made of(including mine)!
Here are a couple of my recent LOs using "Tropical Paradise."

Oh, and with my new CT spot, I played with Amanda Carlson's "Winter Romance." Isn't it so soothing and calming?! You can find this one in her new shoppe over at Elemental Scraps. A must have at only $4!

And finally, this a LO I completed for the 2/1 Template Challenge over at Elemental Scraps. What a fun template and great challenge! I used Genia Beana's new February Color Play designs, so rawkin' fun; Go check them out!
Well, I best scoot! Thanks for visiting my blog! Catch ya soon!
~ Lor ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails